Delivery & Returns
- We will deliver your goods within 2 - 5 working days providing that they are in stock. If an item is out of stock, or there is a problem with delivery we will notify you of an approximate delivery date and give you the option to proceed with the order or cancel.
- Our UK delivery charges are FREE for orders in the UK. The rest of the world is £10
- We deliver worldwide.
- Goods must be signed for on delivery. Please do not sign for goods that appear to be damaged, send them back with the carrier. If the goods are damaged we must be notified within 24 hours.
- If you are not in when the courier delivers your goods they will leave a card and call the next day. If you are not in after 2 calls you will have the option of picking the goods up from the courier depot or having them delivered and paying an extra delivery charge. If the goods are returned to us you will be charged the return fee to your credit card, approximately £10.
- Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail using their Recorded Delivery service. Royal Mail will call once. If you are not in they will leave a card for you to collect from your local Post Office.
- If you are not going to be in at the delivery address you can have your goods delivered to your place of work or neighbours etc.
- If you change your mind and do not want the goods, the following applies.
Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested. We must be notified within 7 days of receiving the goods. You will then be emailed a returns note that must be sent back with the goods. Goods must be returned within 14 days of date on the returns note. Goods must be unused and in the original, undamaged packaging. You, the customer will pay the return postage, packaging and insurance. Only when we have signed for the goods and the previous conditions have been met, will a refund be given. The cost of the item will be refunded less the original postage and packaging costs. If you decide you do not want the goods within 30 days you can return the item as above and there will be an additional 20% handling fee deducted. If an item is returned to us not in a resalable condition it will be returned to you at your expense.
- Faulty Goods.
Please check instructions and maintenance guide as this can sometimes resolve the problem. Contact us first before sending the goods back, we need the original order number and the nature of the problem. We will email you a returns note which is to accompany the goods. Items that have been misused will not be refunded. Goods will be checked upon return and if they are found to be in working order you will have the option of paying for them to be returned to you. You will pay all return postage and packaging on faulty goods. If the goods are faulty, in warranty and the above conditions have been met we will replace the goods with the same item or item of equivalent value less postage - we will contact you first if the original product is discontinued and give you your options. If an item becomes faulty within the manufacturers extended warranty period you should contact them direct.